Penguins are cute flightless birds. They are able to sorta fly underwater though. There is one gross fact
about them which I won't say. Penguins live in Antarctica. Penguin dangers are Orca's (killer whales)
and leopard seals and maybe a few others. They eat krill and small fish. Penguin chicks are so cute!
(especially emperor penguins) they are so fluffy and adorable! here is a penguin pic.
(so sorry this post is so short)

Another great post Mary! I must say - I am quite curious about what would be gross about a penguin :-)
ReplyDeletewould you like me to tell you?
ReplyDeleteHi Mary!
ReplyDeleteI love your posts about animals - and such great pictures!! :)
So... what is the gross fact? ;-)
~Amy Jo
P.s. Come visit me sometime when you get old enough! Great to see you on our dad's phones the other night! :)
ok well the gross part is that penguins puke the food they just ate into their baby's mouth to feed them. (yuck right?)
ReplyDelete