Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cheetahs

Cheetahs are really fast animals. They are the fastest land animals. They are actually very pretty . Cheetahs eat gazelles and maybe other things. Cheetah cubs have a white stripe down their back and I'll tell you why.
Honey badgers have a white stripe down their backs too. They are the most aggressive animal in Africa.
Cheetah cubs can't run very fast like their mom. So when the mother cheetah chirps (cheetahs chirp :D)
the danger call, the cubs curl up in a ball. Even the mighty lion is afraid of honey badgers. So when the cub
curls up the lion won't know the difference between honey badger and cheetah cubs. About all
animals in Africa are scared of honey badgers. And it works with all cheetah dangers. And the cub stays
safe because they are really obedient. We should always be obedient because sometimes there could be danger and it could kill us if we don't obey so the cheetah cubs sort of help us to show obedience.
God is really creative.

3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite post so far! I love all the information (most of which I didn't know) and I love your reminder about obedience - it was a good analogy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you aunt amber! (i don't know what else to say)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting Mary! I love that God teaches us about the importance of obeying parents through animals!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete