Hi! My sister Kate gave me a awesome Christmas present!!!! Its a animal book with a cheetah on the front.
But not just any book with a cheetah on the front! When you move the cover the cheetah runs! There's also
a lioness running in the Savannah or is it a lion cub? I forget. Anyways, there are lots of animals in the book that move when you turn the page! I also got a cute doll that came with a Morgan horse foal and a Cocker Spaniel puppy! They're both so cute! And the horse came with a bunch of horse things! I also got a gift card to go to the movies! I really want to see Frozen! I also got an arcade ball game from my grandma! (its also for my two brothers Curtis and Jude) In my stocking I got the "Home on the Range" moo-vie. It's about cows as you might have guessed. We watched it and it was SO funny! That was a merry day. If you turn a candy cane upside down then its a J like in Jesus. And right way up it's like a staff that shepherds hold.
Merry late Christmas to all and to all a good night!
wow those sound like great gifts. I bet you'll have fun with those.Maybe you can find some more animal facts in that cool book!
ReplyDelete{Madison Joy}
yeah they were really fun!
ReplyDelete~Mary~
Good post Mary!
ReplyDeleteMom
sounds like some great gifts!! FUN!!
ReplyDelete