Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

My musings (thoughts)

I don't know what to post about but this might be exiting (to my relatives at least). My little brother Curtis
got potty trained today! It took such a long time for him to be convinced because he seemed to be scared to do it. I'm posting about my thoughts today after all this is Mary's musings! We played a game that I forgot to mention in my other post about Christmas. Its called Forbidden Desert and it's so hard! You're basically playing against the desert because if one person loses the rest of the players do too. So you're keeping each other alive.
We finally won the game today! That's how hard it is. It's been a nice day so far. There's some snow left from yesterday which was snowy. Sorry there won't be any picture today. I couldn't think of an animal to post about. I hope you liked it! (because no picture or animals)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Curtis! That is exciting news!! I will have to look for that game - I love challenging games.
    I bet you are having fun with your cousins and grandma and aunt Julie!

    ReplyDelete