Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hummingbirds and frozen.

Hummingbirds are tiny cute birds! But they don't hum. They buzz! Hummingbirds make a buzzing sound with the vibrations of their wings beating.


This is one of the few hummingbirds that  migrate as far as north as Canada
on an annual journey from central america that may total over 3,000 km (1,900!)
That's a long way for such a tiny bird! 
There are a lot of beautiful hummingbirds I'll show you a few.

This is a  bee hummingbird. The smallest hummingbird! A male bee hummingbird can perch on the eraser of a pencil! Tiny huh? Can you imagine how small their eggs might be? They are smaller then a single pea!

I saw the movie frozen a few days ago and it was awesome! Here are the main characters.



                                            This is Elsa Anna's sister who was born with ice powers,



                                                  these are Anna and Kristoff in a sled,

                this is marshmallow the snow monster Elsa made. Not very marshmallowish right?








                                   This is Sven Kristoff's reindeer that he had ever since he was young.

      And last but not least, Olaf! Dreaming about summer! (he doesn't know that snow melts in the summer)



                                                      I hope you like my post!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a bright, colorful post;) It made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post - so full of fun pics. I also recently watched frozen and thought it was very good. We all liked it and the kids watched it again the next day. I bet it was fun to watch it in the theater.
    I LOVE hummingbirds! They are so pretty. We had so many in Idaho when I was growing up but I don't see them very often here.

    ReplyDelete