Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Happy Birthday

Hi! this is Mary and I'm going to write this post today.
For my birthday I got a small present that was a case of eight pairs of earrings! I got my ears pierced
and I really wanted more earrings. The next one was a barbie doll named Stacy! It was cute!
The other one was a radio CD player like I wanted for a long time. And another one was the movie
Elf! We watched it last night and it was so funny! And the last one was a large sack with a ribbon
around the end. When I untied it it was a giant white tiger stuffed animal that I see at Costco!

It was adorable! It was from Dr Lee. The doll was from Grandma Linda. I got the radio from mom and dad and they also gave me the Elf movie. Mom and dad got the earrings. Kate didn't give me anything so she said that she would get me something extra special for Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. I wish we could have been there that would have been fun to see you open all those presents. We have one for you also that will make it last longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Nice! I wish you were there too. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a nice birthday! Sounds like really great presents! I will have to go to costco and see what your new stuffed animal looks like :-) I bet it is really fun to have. We really like the movie Elf as well :-) I can't believe you are 9 already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D It was fun! I'm happy that i'm 9.
    thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete