Hi! I have just finished a book called Misty of Chincoteague. It's about a wild horse named Phantom who had a foal named Misty. Two kids named Paul and Maureen caught the phantom and her colt and tamed her. Then they bought her and they rode Phantom and she beat the black horse named Black Comet.
But then the Pied Piper (the leader of phantom's herd) bugled for her to come and Paul set her free.
Here is a picture some of wild horses.
\
God made all things beautiful!
I love that book. When I read that book it was when when I did not have a horse reading that book really made me want a horse more than ever especially one like misty. Now I would not traid anything for my horse:-)
ReplyDeleteI love that book too! I used to read any horse book I could get my hands on when I was young! I loved learning about them. You are right - God did make all things beautiful!
ReplyDelete