Hi guys! Sorry about not posting lately. School sorta wraps me up so I don't have much time to post.
Anyway Happy Saint Patrick's day! I changed the blog look for March! I'll tell you what I have been
doing lately. On Saint Patrick's day I went to Chick-Fil-A with some people the we knew in Peoria.
I just finished a book called Warriors! Its about wild cats! If you want to get the book the first one is called
Into the Wild by Erin Hunter. BEWARE these cats fight a lot so If your O.K. With war then you probably would like it. Here are some pictures of the Clan cats. (Cats have Clans wolves and dogs have Packs get it?)
These are pictures of the main character.
This Is a picture of a cat picture in the book.
This Is a picture of a cat. Thanks for reading my post!
Adios amigos!
/\__/\
=( - - )=



looks like a pretty cool book. how was it?
ReplyDeleteIt was good! I liked it a lot!
DeleteHey Mary! I would sure love to come and go to Chic-Fil-A with you! YUM!! Sounds like quite the book! I am glad you like it. I love to read good books!
ReplyDeleteNice! Looks like you had fun! :)
ReplyDelete=^.^= Grreat (eh eh <-) you read Warriors! I <3 Warriors! I'm almost done with the ENTIRE series. And it gets A LOT more violence the farther into the book series- as a warning. And to the others ^^, I highly recommend reading Warriors if you're okay with reading books with some violence. c: