Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Endangered Monday!

Hi guys! I changed the blog to the original look for April! Today I will post about endangered animals
and what is causing it!
Pollution:     Fish and whales and dolphins are dying because careless people dump JUNK
in the water! I'm not saying I like animals better then people. I'm just saying the people should't dump
garbage in water where fish and other animals could get sick from it!

Elephants:  Elephants are killed for their tusks because they are made of ivory!
Even though the law says its illegal to kill elephants for their tusks some people break the law
and hunt them still!

 See look! An elephant statue made of ivory! Beautiful wild elephants are killed to make a statue of them!
That seems cruel to me! DON'T KILL ELEPHANTS FOR NO REASON! Ha ha! That should get em good!









Anyway. Comment on what you want me to do for Friday!
Fact Friday. Story Friday. Mystery Friday.
Please comment!

~Mary Long~










4 comments:

  1. Good job Mary! I agree. God wants us to be good stewards of the world he created.
    My vote is for mystery Friday. ;)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great logic Mary, God has made man in his image and likeness,and with that comes a greater responsibility to do the right thing(like not dump Garbage into someones Life). A Mystery is always fun especially a good one. Grandma Mary &Grandpa Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on your blog and I think I will vote for a mystery friday:-)

    P.s.
    thanks for your comments

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Mary and very true! Sad that people don't take better care of the beautiful animals God has surrounded us with! I vote for Mystery Friday!

    ReplyDelete